Affiliate Agreement – Policies for Affiliates of iBrave Hosting Share & Earn Program
This agreement is written to protect you as our affiliate, our customers, and iBrave Hosting.
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn a 25% commission when a customer purchases a new product from iBrave.io using your referral link. Certain high-volume affiliates and influencers may qualify for a higher commission rate, decided at our own discretion. If you feel you could qualify as a high volume affiliate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and share some evidence of your past affiliate achievements or ability to generate affiliate sales.
We payout affiliate commissions in USD in the first week of every month via Bank Transfer (preferred) or PayPal. If choosing PayPal to receive your funds, you will cover the 2.9% fee that PayPal charges. This fee will be deducted from your earned commissions before being transferred.
As we have a 30-day money-back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days, this is just in case if there are returns (which is very rare). The minimum payout balance is $15.00, therefore you will receive it when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance.
We do not allow referral commissions to be generated from your own purchases of iBrave Hosting.
The details in summary:
- You’ll receive a 25% commission for every new sale you refer (high-volume affiliate and influencers may qualify for a higher commission rate).
- Earn 10% override commission on any sales generated by other affiliates you’ve referred to our program.
- Minimum payout balance of $15.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD).
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month.
- Referrals are paid out via Bank Transfer (preferred) or PayPal. If choosing PayPal, you will cover the 2.9% fee that PayPal charges. This fee will be deducted from your earned commissions before being transferred.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address or usernames etc. A result of such an attempt will terminate your affiliate account. We have a zero-tolerance policy for this.
Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase a product from iBrave.io or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases more than 30 days after clicking your referral link (because the cookie will be expired).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $15.00 or more). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject and refuse affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of this Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from the iBrave Hosting Affiliate Partner Program. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the iBrave Hosting affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote iBrave Hosting. As an affiliate, you may be privy to time-sensitive information in these emails. And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject and refuse affiliate applications for any reason without any written consent. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
Dormant Affiliate Accounts
Please stay active with us! We encourage all of our affiliate partners to actively promote iBrave Hosting to keep earning compounding referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote more effectively, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Allowed and super cool promotional methods
How you promote iBrave Hosting and our products is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to the end-user while bringing us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about our innovative products and mention speak highly of iBrave Hosting.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers, or friends about iBrave Hosting and/or about specific features of our hosting platform they may be interested in, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or iBrave Hosting and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited and Super Uncool Promotional Methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
iBrave Hosting May Not Be Promoted On Coupon Sites
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote iBrave Hosting. – P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam. Please use your better judgement.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
- This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with iBrave Hosting
- Affiliates are NOT allowed and it is prohibited to showcase iBrave Hosting company information included but not limited to Company partial name, full name, phone numbers, email addresses, company logo, company physical address, mailing address, staff names, partners names, Intellectual Property, and not allowed to mention such as “in partnership with”, “in business with”, “our customers”, “our member”, “investor”, “supporter” or in any promotional business content or advertising your own website or company to third parties or showcase iBrave Hosting name to gain trust from consumers or investors, etc. by all means, all these actions are against our core policy in affiliation or similar partnerships.
- Affiliates are not employees of iBrave Hosting and have no employee rights
- Pretending to actually be iBrave Hosting is 1000% prohibited
- Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official iBrave Hosting site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by iBrave Hosting is prohibited.
- If you are unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account if the offenses are repeated or overly severe in nature. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate.
An Important Note
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your non-legal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of iBrave Hosting. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against iBrave Hosting. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for taking the time to read through the Affiliate Agreement and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!